Handwoven Cambodian Silk Scarves
Our handwoven Cambodian silk scarves feature contrasting warp and weft colors which give each color a unique iridescence. The silk is woven by two sisters, third generation master weavers and their young apprentice weavers in a traditional silk weaving village in rural Cambodia.
Our handwoven Cambodian silk scarves are dyed in a small, family run dyeing shop on the outskirts of Phnom Penh where a husband and wife team of rehabilitated former Khmer Rouge soldiers and their children now turn their energies to creating beautiful colors in silk.
Kasumisou Gallery. Every product has a story.
- Fine Wood Photo Frames and Boxes
- Gold Jewelry
- Greeting cards and notecards
- Betsy Barry Art & Design notecards from nature
- Bottle Branch® botanical notecards
- Central & Gus© notecards
- Easter Cards
- Paula Skene Designs greeting cards
- Hand Hammered Stainless Steel and Bronze Tableware
- Hand Smocked Dresses for Girls
- Handwoven Silk Scarves and Shawls
- Holiday Decor and Accessories
- Home and Holiday Decor
- Logo and Personalized Gifts
- Plaid Lads® School Uniform Bears
- Silk and acrylic bangles
- Sterling Silver Jewelry and Accessories
- Tote Bags
Accessories Betsy Barry Art & Design note cards Betsy Barry note cards Bottle Branch® botanical note cards Bottle Branch® note card - Columbines Central & Gus notecard Central & Gus notecards Central & Gus note cards - Canadian Lynx Central & Gus notecards - Field Mice Central and Gus notecards Christmas cards Frames Jewelry Mother's Day cards Paula Skene cards Paula Skene Designs Birthday Party card Paula Skene Designs Christmas cards Paula Skene Designs Mother's Day cards Paula Skene Designs Starring Birthday Cake card Paul Skene Designs cards Tabletop