Silk and acrylic bangles
Our silk and acrylic bangle collection includes acrylic bangles embedded with either Cambodian handwoven silk or Japanese stencil dyed Edo Sarasa silk.
Both types are available in a choice of two widths and each of our bangles comes packaged in a silk drawstring bag.
Our Cambodian silk is handwoven on traditional wooden looms in rural villages. Our Japanese Edo Sarasa silk is machine woven silk which is then stencil dyed using centuries old techniques at a workshop owned and operated by a third generation family of master silk dyers.
The acrylic work to make our bangles is done by a father and son team of acrylic craftsmen operating in a very small workshop outside of Tokyo.
Kasumisou Gallery. Every product has a story and sometimes more than one story.
- Fine Wood Photo Frames and Boxes
- Gold Jewelry
- Greeting cards and notecards
- Betsy Barry Art & Design notecards from nature
- Bottle Branch® botanical notecards
- Central & Gus© notecards
- Easter Cards
- Paula Skene Designs greeting cards
- Hand Hammered Stainless Steel and Bronze Tableware
- Hand Smocked Dresses for Girls
- Handwoven Silk Scarves and Shawls
- Holiday Decor and Accessories
- Home and Holiday Decor
- Logo and Personalized Gifts
- Plaid Lads® School Uniform Bears
- Silk and acrylic bangles
- Sterling Silver Jewelry and Accessories
- Tote Bags