Our Princess Charming® First Holy Communion dresses are designed to meet the formal requirements of this very special event in your child’s life. These traditionally styled dresses are hand smocked, hand embroidered, and expertly sewn with lots of attention to detail by disadvantaged women in a small sewing center in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from three styles, each with different smocking patterns and embroidery. Available in sizes 6 -8 years. For sizing, see table below.
- A-line, with long bow ties in the back that can be cinched or loosened, to accommodate various body shapes
- Ample, 3 in. blind-stitched hem below the knee
- Bodice lined for comfort and to protect the smocking
- All cotton, with an outer layer of a more sheer cotton, adding to the formal styling.
- Styles #1 and #3, outer layer, collars and sleeves – cotton voile.
- Style #2, outer fabric, collar and sleeves – slightly less sheer and creamier, cotton lawn.
- Dry clean or machine wash cold, delicate cycle. Machine dry on low temperature or line dry.
|Sizing||6 years||7 years||8 years|
|Height||47 in.||51 in.||53 in.|
|Weight||48 lb.||60 lb.||66 lb.|
To see other styles of the Princess Charming® dresses, click here.
Questions? Supply of these beautiful dresses is limited. Please contact us if they show out of stock. Email us.